After finally making the leap from Convertkit to Flodesk several months ago, I began seeing more traction with my biweekly newsletters and increased growth of my email list. This past week, Flodesk released Zapier integration, which enables you to connect the platform to nearly any other program that you use for your business.
Still not using Flodesk? Sign up with my Flodesk referral link or use the code NATALIE at checkout for 50% off the lifetime of your subscription.
What do I mean by that? Well, through Zapier you can integrate your course creation tools (like Teachable), your online shop (like Shopify or Etsy), and even client management software (like HoneyBook).
Flodesk now integrates with just about everything on Zapier.
New to Zapier? Let’s talk about what it is: Zapier is an automation tool that connects over 1,500+ web apps automatically, taking the busy work off of your plate. Now, with Flodesk and Zapier natively integrated, you can grow your email list, amplify your marketing efforts, and increase your sales by leveraging these amazing integrations.
9 Ways to Integrate Flodesk and Zapier:
- Flodesk and Teachable: Teachable is an online platform where you can host, build, and sell digital courses. Make things easier by connecting Flodesk and Teachable with Zapier to send out automated emails at trigger points throughout your course! You can also build custom workflows for previous course students when you prepare for future launches, customizing those workflows to make them highly personal and beautifully branded.
- Flodesk and Shopify: Does Flodesk integrate with Shopify? Yes. Connect your Shopify store to Flodesk using a *zap!* Create seamless automations that will enhance your customer’s shopping experience, follow-up with abandoned carts, and much more.
- Flodesk and Facebook Leads Ad: Running Facebook Ads? Make sure you’re getting your dollars work, and taking the work off your plate. By integrating Flodesk and your Facebook Leads Ad you can make sure you’re optimizing every ad dollar to get your hot leads the right information. Targeted ads just got easier.
- Flodesk and Interact Quizzes: Want to create a quiz as a lead magnet for your website? Now with Zapier—you can seamlessly connect Interact Quizzes to your email marketing campaigns. When a prospect takes your online quiz, you can drop them directly into a workflow. Imagine the customization and nurturing opportunities that exist in segmenting subscribers based on their quiz results.
- Flodesk and Slack: I use Slack to communicate with my team every single day. So if there’s something hot happening with my email list, I can set up a *zap!* so that I get a Slack message when a trigger happens that I set up in Flodesk. Currently, I get a ‘woohoo’ notification for each new subscriber that joins a particular segment and it’s like a virtual high five.
- Flodesk and Typeform: Trying to collect data from your email subscribers? I love using Typeform for beautiful questionnaires. By connecting Typeform with Flodesk I’m able to quickly get feedback from my audience so I can make sure I’m always delivering relevant content.
- Flodesk and Webinar Software (WooComerce, Crowdcast, GotoWebinar, + more!): No matter which webinar platform you use, I bet that Zapier has it in their app list, which means you can integrate it with Flodesk. I use Crowdcast, howeverI know friends who use WooCommerce, GotoWebinar, and Demio—all which now integrate with Flodesk. Collect data, and funnel your attendees into the right workflow based on which webinars they attend. Oh, and it all automagically happens in the background, all you have to do is set up the *zap!*
- Flodesk and WooCommerce: We talked about Shopify, but what if you have your own hosted store using WooCommerce? Yep! That works too! I don’t personally use WooCommerce but I have industry friends that do, and they’re loving the integration with Flodesk.
- Flodesk and HoneyBook: Did I save the best for last? Absolutely! You guys know I love HoneyBook, so I was over the moon when I found out that HoneyBook and Flodesk were now going to integrate. Think of all the possibilities! Managing your clients, and sending them beautiful Flodesk emails, all with one click of the button.
If you’re already a Flodesk customer then you can read their easy step-by-step article in the Flodesk Help Center on how to create all of these magical automations.
Ready to amplify your email marketing? Go ahead and get started with Flodesk now!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links and I would love if you decided to use them. Affiliate links + referrals programs help educators like me to fund the free content that we provide on our blogs.