Weekend Wrapup

6/16/14

Personal

COMMENTS:

I’ve been all over the East Coast in the last few days! From Sanibel Island, Florida (aka Paradise!) to Baltimore, Maryland – It has been quite the week. I can’t wait to share more with you all soon… but for now – Enjoy my Weekly Wrapup!

Sanibel Island, Florida | Family Vacation

On Monday, I hopped on a plane and zipped down to Sanibel Island, Florida to join my mom in celebrating her 50th birthday! I have traveled to Florida quite a bit in my lifetime… but I have never experienced anything quite like Sanibel! A quaint little town, white sandy beaches, gorgeous blue-green water, and wildlife everywhere! It was truly paradise! And the best part? I decided to leave my DSLR at home and truly take “time off” from shooting, editing, and working! So armed only with my iPhone, I captured a few of the images above… and soaked in every moment I could with my family!  It was a week that I will never forget! (PS – All images above were taken on my phone! How cool is that!? As I always say… You don’t need a fancy camera to create beautiful images! On this trip, I got the chance to prove it!)

Brea & Steve’s Session | Clipper Mill

I’ve known Brea for a while now (she’s an incredibly talented wedding photographer!) and it was such an honor to photograph her alongside her husband this weekend! These two have such an easygoing and adventurous personality – – and the location at Clipper Mill was absolutely amazing! With an industrial and rugged-grunge feel, it was definitely a step outside of my element… but ‘my oh my’ did I love the artistic challenge!

Katharine & Alex’s Wedding | 1840’s Ballroom

I absolutely loved Katharine & Alex’s Wedding on Saturday at the 1840’s Ballroom in Baltimore! It was an elegant, fun-filled, and emotional evening – celebrating two childhood sweethearts that finally tied the knot! I have known these two for years and being a part of their special day was truly the greatest of honors! I’m absolutely smitten with the images that we captured and I can’t wait to share more on Wednesday!

This week is looking to be one of my busiest yet! So much editing, a Bayside Bride Intern Reunion, meetings, and two weddings this weekend! Bring it on, June! Bring it on!

1. Love the “landscape shots” you made in Florida. And I can’t even begin to explain how beautiful the engagement and wedding are <3 Amazing as always. 🙂

2. Brea says:

Gahhhh!!!! I just love all of these and well, I’m especially excited for this week on the blog! The sneak peeks are AMAZING <3 <3 <3

All of your phone photos of your trip look amazing!

3. Brea says:

P.s. I love that the boat shot made it into this post. Haha.

4. Urška Majer says:

This looks like a great weekend 🙂 Can’t wait to see more of that wedding!

5. Beautiful photos all around!! 🙂

6. Emilia Jane says:

I’m not going to lie, I think I died and went to heaven watching your trip instagrams this last week. What a GORGEOUS vacation!!

7. I LOVED getting all of your snapchats while you were gone!! It made my feel like I was there with you! 🙂 So glad you were able to do it all and celebrate with your sweet momma- you look SO much like her (absolutely beautiful!) xo!

8. Laura says:

Beautiful and I love Brea’s session! 🙂

9. Yay!! These are amazing! Can’t wait to see more!

10. Rachel says:

Great weekend wrap up! Love the photos of Brea. She is just as beautiful in front of the camera as behind it! Thanks for sharing Natalie!

11. Dani says:

All of these are gorgeous!! Can’t wait to see more. Glad you got away for a few days to celebrate the most important woman in your life!!

12. debbie says:

wow. great outdoor photos!