Brea & Steve’s Portrait Session

6/17/14

Lifestyle

COMMENTS:

This weekend, I met up with my sweet friend Brea and her husband, Steve, for a portrait session at Clipper Mill in Baltimore! We started by capturing a few head shots for Brea and ended the shoot by celebrating this sweet couple with a fun set of portraits!

When Brea first told me about the urban aesthetic at Clipper Mill, I have to admit that I was a bit nervous! This type of location was slightly out of my element (give me a beach or dock at sunset anyday!) – – but I have been craving an artistic challenge and knew that Brea had a talent for choosing truly unique locations! When I arrived, I couldn’t believe how absolutely incredible this industrial oasis was… Historic stone and brick, archways and even a random boat (in a playful shade of mustard yellow)! It was truly perfect!

I loved getting to spend the morning with these two sweethearts! Enjoy a little glimpse of their session!

1. Brea says:

YAYYYYYYYY!!!! Thank you for making my morning!!!

2. Ahh Brea! You and Steve look amazing! Natalie did such an incredible job with this session!!

3. Anna says:

awww these are wonderful! Brea, you are so pretty, I LOVE your hair! You and your hubs and super cute. These are great captures Natalie!

4. Caitlin says:

ahhh these are so cute!! brea you look amazing! i think my favorite shot is that black and white in front of that big windowed building- gorgeous!!

5. Katie says:

Love this session!! Brea, you are gorgeous!!!!

6. Isabelle says:

Lovely session, so fresh!

7. Dani says:

So pretty!! Way to rock a new location with a conveniently placed boat!! 🙂

8. Lauren Swann says:

Brea, you are stunning girl!!! Love these, especially the ones in Clipper Mill!!

9. lindsay says:

Beautiful! I love the setting and they’re such a cute couple!

10. tPoz says:

stunning! you totally captured Brea’s beauty!! love the Clipper Mill area!

11. Cute! I love the location. I love the shot with the puddle!

12. Naomi says:

Gorgeous! Clipper Mill is one of my favorite local spots – such rich character every step of the way!