Kat’s Mentoring Session

3/13/14

Business, Mentoring

COMMENTS:

On Tuesday, I had the incredible privilege of spending the day with Kat Schmoyer of Dear Sweetheart Events! This darling Virginia Wedding Planner has hitting the ground running and is truly one of the most genuine souls I have ever met!

In order to create an incredible experience for her DSE Brides – We spent the day talking business, social media, community building, and everything in between! We shared stories (and a few tears) before heading outside to capture her personality at a few of my favorite spots in Annapolis! Kat is incredibly motivated, enthusiastic, and bubbly. She is passionate about building her business, serving her couples, and I couldn’t love her more!

Kat, I adore your positive outlook & loved having the opportunity to photograph you! I can’t wait to watch you soar!

Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-10Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-9 Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-14 Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-11Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-1 Headshots-1Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-19 Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-28Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-22Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-21Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-27Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-33Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-29Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-35Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-36Dear_Sweetheart_Events_Kat_Schmoyer-23

1. Kat says:

Oh, Natalie!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! You made me feel like a rockstar during our shoot, and I’ve never felt more encouraged after leaving our mentor session. You, friend, are incredible!!! xo!!!!

2. Caitlin says:

She couldn’t be cuter!! Love that hot pink purse!

3. Kat, you are gorgeous!! You captured her happy perfectly, Natalie!! Love these!!

4. Erin Wheeler says:

She is just gorgeous and her smile is so contagious! Love it!!

5. I love these so much! You’re beautiful Kat!!!

6. Katie says:

What a beauty!! Love these!!

7. Bekah says:

Oh this are fantastic!!! I adore Kat and I love that you guys are connecting! The photos are fabulous and definitely show off her bright & joyful passion. you both rock 🙂

8. Lauren Swann says:

Love these Nat!!! They’re so fun!! Kat, you’re so cute and I love your outfits!!!

9. Love her adorable outfits! And what a beautiful smile! Gorgeous portraits, Natalie!

10. Tosha says:

Awww, she is so pretty! Beautiful smile and images!!!

11. Kathy says:

That girl looks beautiful in pink! 😀 Wonderful portraits!

12. Pretty outfits and a gorgeous model! Love all that PINK!

13. ashley link says:

gah!!!!! these are so beautiful! it’s so hard to pick a favorite because they are all so wonderful! i love them all and kat is so gorgeous inside and out! great job capturing her genuine spirit, natalie! <3

14. Katie says:

How exciting!!!! I’ve been seeing this beautiful girl all over social media and it’s so nice to “meet” her on your blog Natalie!

Can’t wait to see all that you accomplish Kat!!! 🙂

15. So excited to work with her on Joy and Brian’s wedding!!!!!!!!! <3

16. […] did a mentor session with Natalie in March, attending a workshop with Amanda in April and attended a small business workshop with Katelyn in […]

17. […] for a tissue… Kat Schmoyer of Dear Sweetheart Events (you may remember her from this Annapolis Portrait Session last year), poured her heart out on the stage. She talked about her struggles, her fears, and how […]