Krista & Jeff’s Wedding

10/07/15

Weddings

COMMENTS:

On Saturday, in a peaceful little winery in Pennsylvania, Krista and Jeff tied the knot! There was a hurricane to the south and rain in the forecast for days, when we loaded up the car and drove two hours north to the countryside.

When we pulled into the driveway of this charming little estate and started photographing through the rain and mist… We were so inspired by the joyful spirit of Krista + Jeff. The bride put on rain-boots to trek around in the rain and see her groom for the first time. It was the sweetest moment, a private first look overflowing with genuine excitement. When the bridal party joined them, we had such an amazing time exploring the vineyard and capturing memories for these two newlyweds!

Congratulations Krista & Jeff! It was such an honor to photograph your wedding!

Grace_Winery_Wedding-1Grace_Winery_Wedding-2Grace_Winery_Wedding-4Grace_Winery_Wedding-3Pennsylvania-Winery-Wedding_0081 Pennsylvania-Winery-Wedding_0082 Pennsylvania-Winery-Wedding_0083 Pennsylvania-Winery-Wedding_0084

The Amazing Professionals Who Made This Day Possible:
Invitations: Invite and RSVP Card – Paperless Post
Envelopes – Crane & Co.
Direction Cards – Designed by Bride
Suits: The Black Tux

1. Anna Arpasi

October 7th, 2015 at 7:50 am

OH my goodness….THAT RAIN SHOT!! SO on point! Let’s talk about that girls dress! Love the slit and the low back! What a cool venue, I swear Pennsylvania has some hidden gems! I love their first glance too! Beautiful work!

2. Lauren Swann

October 7th, 2015 at 8:12 am

I’m obsessed with this wedding!! Absolute perfection!!

3. Renee

October 7th, 2015 at 8:21 am

Absolutely amazing! Yay for night shots!!

October 7th, 2015 at 8:25 am

So gorgeous! Love the barn reception 🙂

5. Laura

October 7th, 2015 at 8:34 am

What a stunning venue and I love her cute rain boots! Great shot with the rain and mist!

6. Nikki Santerre

October 7th, 2015 at 8:45 am

Oh my gosh, these are perfect! Easily a new favorite of yours. You did an amazing job, Nat!

7. Alicia Wiley

October 7th, 2015 at 9:07 am

Love love love the green! It’s my favorite shade and this wedding is gorgeous!

8. Erin Wheeler

October 7th, 2015 at 9:15 am

So gorgeous! That last rain shot is just absolutely stunning!!

9. Laura Hernandez

October 7th, 2015 at 9:41 am

These are simply stunning Krista!

10. Laura

October 7th, 2015 at 11:41 am

Oh my goodness, your work never ceases to amaze me! Your details & portraits are always SO stunning! Natalie, you inspire me so much & make me want to be so much better!

11. Laura Hernandez

October 7th, 2015 at 11:41 am

I meant “These are simply stunning Natalie!” I was reading the brides name while typing. >_<

12. Kate Ann

October 7th, 2015 at 11:42 am

This venue looks amazing! Gorgeous images Natalie! Love that last rain BW shot!

13. Brea

October 7th, 2015 at 11:46 am

I am always so impressed with how beautifully you style the details! This wedding would make the perfect album with how cohesive everything is. I love the green and gold. So gorgeous. And way to rock the OCF at the end, you know I love it! 😉

14. Gil Taylor

October 11th, 2015 at 7:05 pm

I am Krista’s grandfather.We were unable to make the trip from N.C. but your photos let us feel we attended.
    You captured the love, all the love, in Krista and Jeff’s Day.
    Thanks for your artistry and sensitivity.

15. Meredith Sledge

October 12th, 2015 at 3:07 pm

BEAUTIFUL!! Your detail shots always inspire me! So good!