Annapolis Wedding Photographer | Sneak Peek

8/05/13

Weddings

COMMENTS:

I had the privilege of photographing Colleen & Phil’s beautiful wedding in Downtown Annapolis on Saturday and I still find myself smiling every time I think about this amazing day! The forecast was a little dreary, suggesting that it would rain off and on throughout the entire afternoon… But as we were leaving the church, the storm clouds headed northeast and we enjoyed thirty beautifully overcast minutes on the dock!

I can’t wait to share more from their wedding this week (from details to dancing – it may be impossible to narrow down my favorites), but I can assure you… It’ll be worth tuning-in on Wednesday for the full post!

Congratulations Colleen & Phil! Enjoy your honeymoon!

Nautical Annapolis WeddingPink Bridal Bouquet with Peonies and RosesDowntown Annapolis Wedding | Main Street

1. Kathy says:

Cute, cute, cute! Love those bouquets! 😀

2. Jennifer says:

Beautiful, as always! I can’t wait to see the rest!

3. Urška Majer says:

Looks like an amazing wedding! Love the tones of the bridesmaids dressess 🙂

4. Isabelle says:

WOW!! Stunning! Want to see the rest!

5. Dani says:

Love all of these!! You totally rock dock photos. Sometimes I get to the docks and I am all flustered – what the heck do you do on a dock?? But you nail it every time! I love that last shot too!! I feel like your big group shots and just getting more amazing every time!

6. Ohhh Myyy Gorgeousss!!! Where’s the smiley face with hearts for eyes??! : )

7. Lauren C says:

I love every single photo! How do you do it??!!

8. Brea says:

LOVE this and can’t wait to see more!! Seriously, so beautiful!

9. Emilia Jane says:

SO BEAUTIFUL NATALIE!! I’m loving those mismatched green dresses.

10. Laura says:

I love the softness of the colors chosen and that last shot is too fun! 🙂

11. Kate Ann says:

Love the green dress with the pink bouquets! Can not wait to see more from this wedding!

12. Awesome location and what a gorgeous couple!!! I especially love the first photo!

13. These are amazing! Love the flowers and bridesmaids dresses!

14. […] Photography via SMP | L Hewitt Photography via SMP | White Rabbit Studios via Ruffled Blog | Natalie Franke | […]