Natalie & Eric | Destination Wedding in Punta Cana

7/02/13

Weddings

COMMENTS:

The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana was the perfect setting for Natalie and Eric’s Destination Wedding. Palm trees swaying in the breeze… Sun, sand, and the sounds of the ocean. It was truly the perfect way to celebrate this next step in their lives together!

I made my way down to the Dominican Republic two weeks ago to capture this momentous occasion and I was truly blown away by the overwhelming love and support surrounding Natalie and Eric on their wedding day. Friends and family flew hundreds of miles to witness their vows and danced the night away as the celebration continued! It was truly the perfect weekend and I’m so happy for them both!

Thank you so much for flying me to Punta Cana to capture your wedding! Congratulations Natalie & Eric!
Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana Hard Rock Hotel in Punta CanaHard Rock Hotel and Casino in Punta Cana Dominican RepublicHard Rock Hotel and Casino in the Dominican RepublicHard Rock Punta Cana

1. Abby Grace says:

I love that her dress is forever changing- what a stunner! Those blue poufs for the ceremony seating are awesome. I wish we saw more of that in the US! Gorgeous work, miss Natalie- that image of the bride on the purple chair? WOW.

2. Caroline says:

I’m obsessed with her dress! And the colors of the wedding, not to mention the bridesmaids dresses!

3. Charlotte says:

What a dream. You did an amazing job, Natalie!

4. Lauren C says:

So much color everywhere!! You did an amazing job giving them a mix of cute and fun pictures along with classy and timeless photos like the ones on the purple furniture.

5. Katie says:

Natalie!!!! These are amazing!!! You did such an incredible job! Each image is just more beautiful than the last:)

6. Porter says:

gahhhh i want to go to there! absolutely STUNNING work natalie, so fantastic!

7. Whoa! Love the ceremony seating and the details! I love the fun pops of color and her dresses are so fabulous! What a FUN destination wedding! You did an amazing job!

8. I’ve been so excited to see this one! It’s absolutely STUNNING! Such a gorgeous wedding Nat!

9. Emily says:

Wow. Totally phenomenal photos. I am in love with all of these! I always struggle with posing people on couches/lounges, but you did a killer job!

10. Kathy says:

This wedding was stunning head to toe! That dress is so original and beautiful! LOVE that it changed for each part of the day! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Great job!

11. Rochelle says:

Love love love this gorgeous wedding!! It makes me want (NEED) a tropical vacation, asap! 🙂

12. Michele says:

Absolutely beautiful wedding… loved everything!!! The bride and groom are precious and the colors and venue — WOW!!! Great pix Natalie 🙂

13. Beautiful work Natalie! I’m obsessed with the big vertical black & white of them in the sand! Gorgeous.

14. Urška Majer says:

Amazing!! Love the one of the bride on the big chair!

15. Caitlin says:

So beautiful! Love the shots on that purple couch- amazing!!

16. kong wai says:

Gorgeous wedding !! love them all

17. Amazing light and beautiful setting. Love the styling on the beach.

18. Laura says:

Beautiful job Natalie! Everything looks so fresh, colorful and fun!

19. Really lovely work, the tone is gorgeous and I love the ceremony shots.

20. benj haisch says:

great color. how rad is this?!

21. Yolande Marx says:

I adore their wedding colours! And your work is so clean and crisp I love it!

22. Dani says:

Beautiful as always. Love everything about it!

23. LOVE these! Great light, great composition…and off the record I’m heading down to that hotel just to take that purple chair haha!

24. Beautiful, I just love the last few of them on the beach. Stunning work, Natalie.

25. Candy Acosta says:

Amazing photos. Love the details and the clean vibrant colors.

26. Stephen says:

Nothing quiet like an ocean as a background.

27. Rebekah Hoyt says:

OH MY GOODNESS. The colors in this wedding are unbelievable!!! You captured it SO perfectly – so much personality and pizazz! Your images are so sharp and gorgeous and COLORFUL! Loveeeeee it!!!

28. OH MY GORGEOUS!!!! This is absolutely breathtaking!!! The colors!!! Oh my goodness, the colors!!!! Those shots of them on the beach!!! OH MY GORGEOUS!!!!

29. […] to give a wedding gift? {i say yes} Funky shoes from the groom & groomsmen look great at this wedding. What to wear to a seaside wedding. Bridesmaid dresses don’t have to match… at […]

30. […] traveled to the Dominican Republic for Natalie & Eric’s Punta Cana Destination Wedding, took a Weekend in DC with my Hubby, launched Envision with the sweetest girls around, ate a couple […]

31. […] I  cannot believe that this past year has come and gone! Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014! The highlights included: marrying my high school sweetheart (Love you, Huey!), buying our first house,  traveling to Vegas for my first WPPI Experience, turning twenty-three, hosting a workshop in Rehoboth Beach, and photographing almost thirty weddings from Coast to Coast (including Punta Cana and Seattle). […]