Aaron & Dana’s Proposal | Annapolis, Maryland

4/10/12

Engagements

COMMENTS:

There are those days in a person’s life that change everything. Those moments when someone in love takes a chance, asks for another’s hand in marriage, and embarks on a new and exciting journey. When Sarah Campbell-Angers, owner of of Intrigue Design and Historic Events, asked me if I was available to photograph a proposal at the William Paca House in Annapolis – my heart skipped a beat! And then, when my good friend Katie Yuen mentioned that she would be in Annapolis to second shoot, I realized that everything was falling into place for a truly spectacular day.

After dating for over five years, Aaron was ready to make the love of his life, Dana, his bride to be! And after finding one of the most beautiful diamond rings that I’ve ever seen – he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. There were tears, smiles, and a few moments of overwhelming emotion… The rest, as you will see, is history!

“Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.” -Robert Browning

William Paca House GardensMaryland Proposal PhotographerPaca House Proposal in AnnapolisAnnapolis Proposal PhotographerProposal Photographer Annapolis MarylandMaryland Proposal Photographer William Paca House Engagement PicturesHalo Cushion Cut Engagement RingProposal Documentary Photographer Maryland Proposal Photographer
Annapolis Maryland Proposal Pictures

Congratulations Aaron and Dana! Thank you for having me to document this truly unforgettable moment in your lives! I am so excited for both of you!

1. Oh my gosh Natalie, these photos are adorable! How amazing is it that you were there to capture such an incredible moment! Congratulations Aaron and Dana! 🙂

2. Stephen says:

Awesomeness. I haven’t shot one of these in years and I’m so jealous! Great captures.

3. Max says:

Wow, its super cool to be able to do this!!!
    And the pictures are really nice!

4. Chris says:

Nothing better than the opportunity to be there to photograph the real thing!

5. Abby Grace says:

What a sweet, sweet couple! They look so happy together! Great job, girl- I know they’ll treasure these photos for years and years to come.

6. SO PRECIOUS!!!!!!! They look like such a fun couple!! 🙂

7. Katie says:

Such great shots! What an awesome moment to capture! Love this couple – so cute!!!

8. So sweet. And that ring! Wow 🙂

9. TOTALLY a tear jerker! This is so so sweet! Amazing moment and photos!

10. katie yuen says:

eeeeeh! so much adrenaline pumping waiting for him to do it! I had an amazing time shooting this with you, and I’m so happy for the ADORABLE couple!!!! xox

11. I love these! Great job, I love it 🙂

12. Erin Lassahn says:

What an adorable couple! Great job on the stealth photography, they will certainly cherish these photos for a long time!!!!!

13. This is fabulous! You did a great job capturing the emotion of the moment…the couple will treasure these images forever.

14. Heather says:

This is SO SO precious. I love it!!

15. Caroline R says:

ADORABLE!! you captured it so perfectly, natalie! so sweet!!!

16. Love loe love love proposal sessions! Awesome that image of the bride with cell phone. I wonder who she called 🙂

17. Great moments, Natalie. Love her reaction!

18. michelle says:

oh gosh he is so sweet! beautiful x

19. Aaron & Dana says:

Thank you everyone for your kind words and wishes. A special thanks to Natalie for sharing your amazing gift with us on a truly memorable day!

20. Michele says:

Beautiful pictures Natalie!! What a special moment in such a sweet couple’s lives!

21. Leah Muse says:

Absolutely love that you were there to capture this! So beautiful.

22. Kellee Walsh says:

Perfect Natalie! I love the phone call shot 🙂

23. Sarah says:

Oh that is so sweet! I got chills at the photo with her hand over her mouth when he’s down on one knee.

24. Amber Wilkie says:

I love it, Natalie! They look so happy!

25. nadine says:

Awwww… congratulations to them and it’s so awesome that they have someone like you to document the proposal!

26. Zak says:

Amazing moments captured! Beautiful work Natalie!

27. Kyle says:

Not gonna lie, I teared up 🙂

28. Jody says:

Oh, these always make me cry! They are the cutest couple and they are both look SO happy. Beautiful job!

29. Sarah says:

I got a little teary eyed seeing these pics! Congrats Dana and Aaron!

30. So romantic pictures, like a real papparazzi.

31. Derek says:

So cute!!! Awesome job Natalie.

32. christina says:

That gave me butterflies.

33. […] for Lilly Pulitzer, capturing an engagement session in Redskins Stadium, documenting a Surprise Proposal and shooting weddings for over twenty amazing […]

34. […] when Aaron got down on one knee and asked Dana to be his wife. I was lucky enough to capture their emotional proposal! Just wait, you’re going to fall in love with these two and their beautiful wedding […]

35. […] House in downtown Annapolis. Little did she know that there was a diamond ring in his pocket and a photographer awaiting her reaction. With tears in her eyes she cheered “Yes!” as Aaron got down on one knee and asked her […]

36. Awesome collection!