The Weekend Recap

8/10/15

Sneak Peeks

COMMENTS:

This weekend was a beautiful whirlwind of engagement sessions, weddings, and travel from Patapsco to the Eastern Shore! I’m excited that after a double, double header with four weddings in eight days – I’ll be able to celebrate my birthday this weekend with a few days off! Relaxation time is cherished during wedding season and I can’t wait to put my toes in the sand!

I’m so excited to share a little sneak peek of what we captured as a preview for the blog this week! I hope you all had an amazing weekend too! That weather was gorgeous, wasn’t it?

Malarie & Zak’s Engagement Session | Patapsco Valley State Park
Patapsco Valley State Park Engagement Session - Natalie Franke PhotographyPatapsco Valley State Park Engagement Session - Natalie Franke PhotographyPatapsco Valley State Park Engagement Session - Natalie Franke Photography

Malarie and Zak are two of the sweetest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of photographing! These high school sweethearts have been dating for nearly ten years and are excited to tie the knot next spring in front of their family and friends! We photographed their engagement session at Patapsco Valley State Park and you’re going to love the deep green forest and riverside… it was magical!

Kerry & Astin’s Wedding | Chesapeake Bay Beach Club

Chesapeake Bay Beach Club Wedding Pictures | Natalie Franke PhotographyStarfish Engagement Ring Detail Pictures | Round Brilliant Halo Diamond Ring

On Saturday, Kerry and Astin tied the knot on Maryland’s Eastern Shore at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club! This entire wedding day was such a dream and I absolutely loved getting to see their sweet pup, Kensie and all the beautiful details the couple created for their big day!

Diane & Billy’s Wedding | Chesapeake Bay Beach Club

Chesapeake Bay Beach Club Wedding | Stevensville, MarylandChesapeake Bay Bridge Wedding with Pink Bridesmaids Dresses | Stevensville, MarylandChesapeake Bay Beach Club Wedding Pictures | Natalie Franke Photography

Yesterday, Diane & Billy married in a beautiful Jewish Ceremony at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club under one of the most beautiful floral chuppahs that I’ve ever seen! This entire day was truly incredible and I can’t wait to share their day on the blog later on this week!

Happy Monday Friends! Many #MyMondayMugshot Instagrams to come >>