Tara & Matt’s Proposal

7/20/15

Engagements

COMMENTS:

On Friday, I had the incredible honor and privilege of photographing Matt’s proposal to Tara at Terrapin Beach on the Eastern Shore. Ever since I had the chance to photograph Megan + John’s Charleston Proposal last year, I’ve been hoping + praying for yet another opportunity to shoot a moment like this!

Right beside the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, Matt went down on one knee and asked the love of his life for her hand in marriage. There was laughter, tears, and celebratory cheers from onlookers as she said yes!

Congratulations Tara & Matt! You are ENGAGED! Yay!

Surprise Proposal on the Chesapeake Bay | Natalie Franke PhotographySurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern ShoreSurprise Proposal at Terrapin Beach Park on Maryland's Eastern Shore

1. Laura says:

This is so sweet! What an amazing moment to capture!

2. Urška Majer says:

Beautiful! And her ring is gorgeous 🙂

3. Nastja says:

What an amazing moment to be a part of. She got a gorgeous engagement ring!

4. Jennifer says:

So sweet! It is great that he thought to have that moment captured for them. I love it!

5. Marisa says:

Beyond sweet! What a beautiful moment to capture!

6. Brea says:

This is so sweet! I love the emotion! Beautifully captured 🙂

7. Dani says:

Awwww! I love this moment! And he did an awesome job on the ring!

8. Kat says:

you even caught tears! Awesome proposal, right on the beach!

9. I love all the emotion you captured in these images! AND HER RING?!! Stunning!

10. Matt says:

As the lucky future groom, I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture the special day.

And Tara agrees, the ring is stunning! Thanks goes to Keith and the designers at Zachary’s Jewelers in Annapolis.

11. stacy hart says:

I love proposals. This is so sweet.

12. […] for their Engagement Session. You may remember these two sweethearts from Matt’s romantic surprise proposal on the Eastern Shore that I photographed last year! […]