Sara & Josh | Chesapeake Engagement Session

3/14/12

Engagements

COMMENTS:

In trying to decide a good location for their engagement session, we went back & forth with different options – but none of the standard places felt right for this early March afternoon! We talked about their love for the water and their stunning wedding venue – the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, before I realized I had the perfect hidden destination up my sleeve!

We met at one of my favorite Annapolis marinas during the golden hour and had one of my favorite engagement sessions to date! When I photograph a couple for a few hours, I really begin to get an understanding for who they are… And let me tell you a little something I discovered about Sara & Josh. They are true sweethearts. The type of couple that was brought together by fate, the type that makes you smile when you’re around them – because their happiness and kindness is infectious!

And their love for one another, their laughter and genuine compassion, reminded me once again how incredible finding your soulmate can be! I left this engagement session feeling so excited for their wedding this July, counting down the days until I can spend the day with them again.

From the very first frame, you can see just how perfect they fit together.

Annapolis Engagement PicturesMaryland Engagement and Wedding Photographer Natalie FrankeAnnapolis Engagement PhotographerChesapeake Bay Engagement PicturesNautical Engagement Session in Annapolis, MarylandEngagement Photographers in Annapolis, MarylandMaryland Engagement Session Locations

And one of my favorite parts of the entire session was getting to meet their yellow lab puppy, Mack! He was so full of energy and made all of us laugh a little with his playful personality and doggy-antics! I’m so happy that Sara & Josh were able to bring Mack along and I am especially grateful to their family that came to help keep him happy throughout the session!

Engagement Pictures with Yellow Lab PuppyEngagement Pictures with PuppyMaryland Pet Photography Maryland Pet PhotographerYellow Lab Puppies in MarylandPlaying with Yellow Lab Puppy in MarylandGolden Hour Engagement PhotographyMarch Engagement SessionSunset Engagement Pictures MarylandYellow Labrador Puppy MarylandAnnapolis Marina Nautical Engagement Session in Annapolis, Maryland Nautical Engagement Session in Annapolis, Maryland Eastern Shore Engagement Pictures Annapolis Engagement Pictures at a Nautical MarinaAnnapolis Engagement Session by Natalie Franke Photography Nautical Styled Engagement Pictures

1. Aww Natalie these are absolutely gorgeous!! That dog is adorable! Love this session!!

2. Joan Cambias says:

These photos are incredible! Those two look so in love! Beautifully done!

3. So pretty Nat! Love that last shoot, so sweet.

4. Katie says:

GORGEOUS! I just cant get over how beautiful these shots are! The couple and their pup are just too adorable!

5. Maria says:

Omigosh, so much awesomeness going on: precious puppy, handsome couple, picturesque scenery and dreamy photography!

6. Such a sweet couple!! What a personality that pup has! Adorable. You do absolutely AMAZING work, Natalie!! xo

7. sam hurd says:

nice work natalie! i looove the composition of that ring shot too 🙂

8. katie yuen says:

beautiful!!!!! Your style is so strong and I love seeing all of your work together!

9. Lovely session! I especially love the color pop of her dress against the softly muted background.

10. Beautiful work as usual, Natalie. LOVE the pic where she’s kissing the dog’s head, and he’s got his eyes closed.

11. Diana Herring says:

Absolutely stunning! The photos are amazing! They
    clearly show how much Josh and Sara love each other.

12. Michele says:

Love these pictures…. especially when they are both kissing the dog!!! AMAZING!!

13. Stefano says:

I love the tone, colors and how their dog was incorporated into the session. Great work Natalie!

14. Kellee Walsh says:

Stunning Natalie. I loooove the last B&W! Gorgeous.

15. Johanna says:

Aw, my heart just melts when looking at the last photo <3 Awesome idea to bring their dog along, he's a sweetie!

16. Nick says:

These are so beautiful, Natalie! What a cute couple!

17. ALMA says:

lovely lovely engagement session!! love the tone!

18. Love this session! Especially the one by all the boats. They look so happy!

19. The shot with the dog blinking is ridiculously awesome! and the series on the dock is hot! Great session.

20. Love the dock pics! She has AWESOME hair too !

21. […] since their Annapolis Engagement Session from March, I’ve been excitedly awaiting their summer wedding! The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club […]