Hey guys! I’m Natalie—a creative entrepreneur building businesses and mobilizing tens of thousands in the spirit of community over competition. Left brain meets right, and east coast meets west, I run on equal parts coffee, brains, & heart. I’m an educator, writer, and community builder who helps entrepreneurs create businesses that thrive.

welcome to the online home of

NATALIE FRANKE

MOBILIZE YOUR AUDIENCE.
BUILD A BUSINESS WITH BRAINS.
MAKE AN IMPACT THAT LASTS.

Krista & Davey’s Anniversary Session

10/06/15

Engagements, Travel

COMMENTS:

Last week, we flew out to San Francisco for the launch of the first Tuesdays Together gathering in the city and spent the week getting to know the incredible Creative Community out on the west coast!

On the last day of our trip, we made a quick stop by the beach to capture a few portraits for one another! Krista and Davey have been two of our closest friends for years now! They are one of the sweetest couples you could imagine spending the day with and they compliment one another so perfectly! Krista looked gorgeous in her cute summer dress from Rent the Runway and Davey’s blazer definitely stole the show!

Excited to have two of our best friends on the blog today! Love you, K+D!

San Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke PhotographySan Francisco Anniversary Pictures by Natalie Franke Photography

I’m beginning to think that we need to do a portrait session every time that we travel! It was so much fun to get these two in front of my camera and capture their incredible chemistry!

October 6th, 2015 at 7:06 am

Wow! These are stunning!

2. Lauren C

October 6th, 2015 at 7:50 am

SO CUTE! What an amazing session in just two spots! Those wide shots on the beach with the bridge in the background are stunning.

3. Lauren Swann

October 6th, 2015 at 7:56 am

These are absolutely gorgeous!! Krista, Davey, y’all look amazing!! Plus, those rocks are killer!! Love all of these!!

4. Renee

October 6th, 2015 at 9:00 am

I’m not sure what I love more– the location or these too! Ahhhh shoot, the whole darn session is perfect!

5. Abby Grace

October 6th, 2015 at 9:40 am

YAY! Baker Beach is the perfect little spot- I accidentally stumbled upon it last summer, too, and the only reason I remembered the name is because it’s the same beach from the movie Princess Diaries :).

6. Alicia Wiley

October 6th, 2015 at 9:56 am

LOVE that location! I love every single photo and that bridge! Yes! I need to visit that spot next week for sure.

7. Jackie Phillips

October 6th, 2015 at 10:11 am

I just love this anniversary session!You did an amazing job capturing such a beautiful couple in such a beautiful location! It makes me excited to go back to San Fran next month!

8. Brea

October 6th, 2015 at 11:03 am

I adore this session, Natalie! That soft light, their awesome attire and the bridge in the background? Perfect!

9. Lindsay Anne Belliveau

October 6th, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Oh my goodness. These are so sweet :’)